Nominated staff will be appointed to review ticket requests and decide if these requests are approved, rejected or wait listed.
- Nomination of up to 5 administrators to approve tickets
- An additional Approvals tile will show for Approvers
- An alert flag on the Approvals tile on the Welcome page to show when tickets requests need to be managed
- To view a summary of all ticket requests
- These requests can be sorted and searched
- All requests can be reviewed, approved or rejected
- The number of tickets approved can be adjusted from the number requested
- When reviewing a request the Approver will see the total number of all tickets that have been approved for this requester, throughout a period. The framing colour of this number will change once the total number of approvals reaches an agreed level. This indicated to the approver if the requester is a ‘High User’
- An Approver can allocate a priority status to each requester. Once this status is changed it will be maintained for future requests. A higher priority status puts their name at the top of a request list, assisting the Approver to allocate tickets to more senior people.
- An Approver can make comments to the requester once they have decided to approve, reject or wait-list the request. These comments are included in the approval, rejection or wait list emails
Approvers will have access to a limited number of reports so they can see summary details on requests and approvals for all events.
- Reports can be previewed on screen
- Additional micro-filters are available to adjust selection
- Search facility
- Reports can be exported to Excel whilst maintaining the presentation of the report